Friday, August 22, 2014

Going Viral

We are taking our next step into the online world.  I love sharing my passion and my talent with people.  I could sit and talk to people about art and how I do what I do all day!  I have been rolling around the thought of a YouTube channel now for a few months, maybe even more than that.  We have yet to do it for a few different reasons, but I am excited about launching into this arena.  I want to be able to share the various things I have learned as an artist to other artists around the world.  I know what it is like to be the guy online searching a technique or simply gleaning advice from a fellow artist.  I know that I have valuable information that will help any type of artist.  There is a freedom that I have in my work and I am looking forward to sharing that with you all the those around the world very soon.  Some videos will be informational and then there will be some that are inspirational and some that may be in between.  I am looking forward to recording this week and getting our first video up in the next week.  So keep an eye out for this new venture. 

Also check out our updated website!!!!!! My business manager, partner in life, director, best friend, and wonderful wife created a new website for Trudelle Galleries and I love it! TrudelleGalleries.com   So go check it out and share it with everyone you know.  I am so excited to be sharing this journey with all of you and I will be updating you more as we continue on!

No comments:

Post a Comment