Monday, May 7, 2012

Litte Italy


We participated in the Mission Federal Little Italy Art Walk here in San Diego last weekend and it was a sucess! We were able to meet a lot of new people and were able to also meet some great fellow artists! It was inspiring to see the othere styles of art. I am always trying to learn, so it was great to see what other people are doing and how they become inspired to do what they do. I was happy to talk to so many people who were interested in my work and I hope to work with them in the future. I still have a good amount of work that I would love to get into the hands of people. So contact me if you see anything you like. You can also follow us on Facebook! We had a fan giveaway this last week, so stay posted with Trudelle Galleries!











No comments:

Post a Comment